Science and Technology Real Estate Specialists
Alignment of Interests
FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Turn-key, Design-Finance-Build Solution
BioRealty offers a turn-key, design-finance-build solution, which:
• Allows you to leverage off of our development experience and expertise.
• Significantly reduces your time requirements to manage a complex development project, and
• Provides a financing and facility solution tailored to your unique needs.
Transparency (Open Book Development)
Commercial real estate development transactions are known for their opaqueness. With BioRealty that is not the case. When we develop a project for you we offer complete transparency – all project costs and fees are fully disclosed. We also inform you fully of any and all risks that exist in terms of project costs, schedule, lease rate, etc. We will even provide you the right questions to ask in order to assist you in evaluating your development and facility financing alternatives.
Guaranteed Price and Delivery Date
In most instances, BioRealty can guarantee the cost and delivery date of your development project. Whether you choose to lease or own the ability to off-lay construction cost, completion, and schedule risks onto a 3rd party can be of significant value. Under our “risk free development” offering BRI will:
- own the project during construction.
- accept all cost, schedule, and completion risk.
- At completion BRI will either continue to own the project and lease it to the client or provide the client a fixed price to purchase the project.
Why BioRealty for your P3 (Public-Private-Partnership)?
We are a P3 partner that provides a comprehensive, turnkey, Design – Build – Finance – Operate – Maintain
(“DBFOM”) real estate solution for Universities and other public sector clients that is accomplished using an
“Open Book” approach with complete transparency and with the following benefits:
- To lease from a P3 partner that can access capital at or near your general obligation bond rate.
- A P3 partner that can fund up to 100% of the costs of your project.
- Funding for only a portion of your project.
- A project completed quickly or before anticipated local/state/federal funding will become available.
- A P3 partner to fund and own just during construction.
- To own the project free-and-clear at lease term end.
- A P3 partner to fund FF&E.
- Project financing that minimizes the impact to your borrowing capacity.
- Multiple lease/ownership options and the time to choose your preferred option.