What We Do
BioRealty is a real estate investment, development and services firm focused exclusively on serving the needs of science and technology clients in both the private and public sectors.
I. Real Estate Investment and Development:
As an investor/developer, BioRealty performs 5 types of transactional services:
- Build-to-Suit Development (leased or owned) – Ground up development of a new facility to-suit.
- Buy-to-Suits (leased or owned) – Acquisition and rehabilitation of an existing facility to satisfy specific client requirements (“to-suit”).
- Science and Tech Park Development – Serves as the development partner to public and private entities seeking to form or expand a science or technology business park.
- Sale-Leasebacks – Acquisition of an existing facility, which is leased-back to the current occupant.
- Acquisitions – Acquisition of existing science or technology real estate ranging from 75% to 100% leased.
(except for Science Park Development)
BRI develops and/or invests in science and technology facilities with the following characteristics:
|Location:||Anywhere in the United States or Canada|
|Size:||Acquisition or development cost in excess of $5M|
|Property Type:||Any type of science and technology real estate provided it is 75% or more leased on a long term basis. Highly specialized facilities will be considered, including biomanufacturing space and fill/finish suites.|
|Tenant Credit:||Tenant’s which range from venture funded companies to investment grade rated firms, universities or municipalities.|